Growers can learn more about minimizing drift and making accurate and effective applications of low-volatility Engenia herbicide. BASF’s On Target Application Academy (OTAA) educates growers, applicators and retailers on how to best apply Engenia herbicide, an advanced dicamba for dicamba-tolerant soybeans and cotton.
During OTAA events, growers will receive one-on-one application best practices training from a herbicide application expert.
- Thursday, Feb. 9 – Forrest City, Ark.
- Thursday, Feb. 9 – Stuttgart, Ark.
- Friday, Feb. 10 – McGehee, Ark.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22 – Forrest City, Ark.
- Wednesday, Feb. 22 – Jonesboro, Ark.
- Thursday, Feb. 23 – Dumas, Ark.
- Monday, March 6 – Jonesboro, Ark.
If you’re interested in attending any of these OTAA events or would like to learn more, contact BASF Technical Service Representative John Schultz at email@example.com.
You can also access an online version of the training by visiting the OTAA module at www.growsmartuniversity.com and clicking on the herbicides tab.