Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation’s annual Summer Rice Grower Meeting is scheduled for July 18 at the Bolivar County Extension Service Auditorium in Cleveland, Miss. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. and will conclude with lunch.
There will be reports from:
• David Waide, president, Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation;
• Chip Morgan, executive vice president, Delta Council;
• Dwight Roberts, executive director, U.S. Rice Producers Association;
• Butch Alpe, director, Mississippi Department of Agriculture and Commerce - Bureau of Plant Industry; and
• MSU MAFES/Extension Service staff members.
Mississippi rice producers are invited to attend and participate in the policy discussion.
Anyone planning to attend, should contact Justin Ferguson, MFBF rice co-ordinator, so that lunch is available. He can be reached at (601) 720-4238 or [email protected] .