The LSU AgCenter’s Red River Research Station will hold a field day June 18 at the station in Bossier City, La. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., with the program beginning at 9 a.m.
Planned topics for the field tours include:
• Weed control in row crops and pastures.
• Row crop variety trials.
• Early-season insect control in cotton.
• Seed treatments for nematode management in corn and soybeans.
• Dallisgrass and fescue forage production.
• Soybean and Southern pea breeding.
Field tour speakers will include LSU AgCenter research and Extension personnel.
The station is located off U.S. Highway 71, 3 miles south of the Jimmie Davis Bridge, at 262 Research Station Drive. For more information call (318) 741-7430.